Have I got a deal for you! Stampin’ Up! is giving NEW SUBSCRIBERS to Paper Pumpkin a 50% off savings on the first month to try it out! Do you like kits? Would you like everything included in the box! Well then, Paper Pumpkin is for YOU!
Paper Pumpkin might be for you if…
- You like to craft but are short on time! Each kit takes 30-60 minutes to put together.
- You have children or grandchildren who would enjoy a monthly craft time with or without mom/grandma! The instructions are so well done (with pictures) that children can do them but they are still fun for more experienced crafters as well.
- You want to gift a subscription to a friend, family member, busy mom, college student, etc.
- You want to have a quick and easy card supply to send to family and friends! The kits are not always cards but most of them seem to be.
- You and a friend or friends would like to each purchase a subscription and get together once a month to put them together…a little girl time!
- You want to build up a supply of quality Photopolymer Stamps and stamp pads. The stamp pads are what we call Stampin’ Spots and Stampin’ Up! has said they don’t repeat the color in a 12 month period. I save these Stampin’ Spots to use when I travel…can’t leave my crafting behind! Every kit includes one stamp set and at least one Stampin’ Spot. Your first kit will include a Clear Block to mount your stamps on and this will work the stamps in future kits as well.
- You want to treat yourself every month! It is so much fun to see the Paper Pumpkin box in the mail!
Still not sure??? Watch this video of the August, 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit to get an idea of the value that is in the box!
You can stop your subscription any time and start back up any time. I tend to stop mine in the summer when I am really busy with the garden and other summertime activities and start back up in the fall but then am jealous of all the fun kits I missed. As a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can purchase refill kits and extra kits of past Paper Pumpkin kits when they are available.
Are you ready now? If so, just go to paperpumpkin.com before September 10 to subscribe! Be sure to use the Promo Code HALFOFF0917 to get your 50% off savings! If you have questions, please let me know by commenting below or send me an email by clicking the eMail Me button on the sidebar.
Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!