Thank you for all your wonderful comments regarding the One Sheet Wonder cards I have been posting. You can view the other posts in this series HERE and HERE and HERE. Today I will show you the last two…I made six in all. Depending on how you cut your paper you can get several more cards but I chose to use a couple of bigger pieces rather than make more cards. Both of my cards today are using Tranquil Tide cardstock as the base. I didn’t plan it that way; it just happened!
The first card…
I think I mentioned it before but I LOVE the new Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon!!! It ties bows so smooth and easy! Again I used the Pretty Label Punch but this time turned it sideways and punched an extra one in Berry Blast (cut it in half) and mounted behind the Whisper White with just a little bit showing! When you’re making cards to send, don’t forget to decorate the envelopes!
- Paper: Tranquil Tide cardstock cut at 5 1/2″x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″; One Sheet Wonder Designer Paper cut at 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″; Whisper White cardstock cut at 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside); scrap of Whisper White cardstock for sentiment label and scrap of Berry Blast cardstock for punched label
- Stamp Sets: Daisy Delight and Ribbon of Courage (sentiment)
- Ink: 2017-2019 In Colors: Berry Blast, Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig, Powder Pink and Lemon Lime Twist; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Other: Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals, Berry Blast 5/8″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, Glitter Enamel Dots
Now for the last card in this series and my personal favorite!
I had a few small pieces of my One Sheet Wonder Designer Paper left and was wondering what to do with them when I remembered a design I had seen on Split Coast Stampers so decided to try it out! What do you think?
- Paper: Tranquil Tide cardstock cut at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″; Lemon Lime Twist cardstock cut at 1 1/2″ x 4″, 3 5/8″ x 1 7/8″ and 3″ x 1″ and 2 1/2″ x 2″; One Sheet Wonder Designer Paper cut at 1 3/8″ x 3 7/8″, 3 3/8″ x 1 5/8″ and 2 7/8 x 7/8″ (I hope I got those sizes correct…if not please let me know); Whisper White cut at 2 3/8″ x 1 7/8″ and 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside); scraps of Berry Blast cardstock and Lemon Lime Twist cardstock big enough to punch with the Daisy Punch
- Stamp Set: Daisy Delight
- Ink: 2017-2019 In Colors: Berry Blast, Tranquil Tide, Powder Pink, Fresh Fig and Lemon Lime Twist
- Other: Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals, Daisy Punch, Gold Faceted Gem
My projects for the rest of this month will be Christmas in July projects. Paper crafters have to think waayyy ahead of the season to be ready to send out 50+ handmade cards to family and friends so I want to give you a little inspiration to get started!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!